|N & E Precision is an Irish company, based in Longford, that supplies precision machined components and designs, develops and manufactures specialty equipment.
We supply companies in medical, pharmaceutical, aerospace and precision engineering sectors. Our clients are blue chip companies who demand the highest levels of quality and service. We have a modern machine shop and a dynamic workforce, with strong values and culture.
The company is in a growth phase and is entering an exciting phase of development.
The QM role presents an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business as it enters into a new phase of growth through its development of new products for its prestigious customer base. The QM position may appeal to someone operating at Quality Engineer level and wishing to make the move to Quality Manager for a business where s/he can make a real impact.
Summary of the Role:
As Quality Manager you will report directly to the Directors and will be a key member of the Senior Management Team. You will be responsible for maintaining and setting quality standards and procedures for current production and New Product Introduction.
As Quality Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
· To implement and co-ordinate all aspects of the N&E Precision QMS.
· To deliver and maintain AS9100 accreditation for the company.
· Lead and manage regulatory and 3rd party audits.
· The QM role is customer facing, and a key requirement will be the ability to develop and build client relationships.
· Develop a Quality Culture within the organisation to include appropriate training programs and ensuring that clear accountabilities exist at all levels throughout the business.
· Perform Quality and Risk Assessments.
· Work with production to drive a Continuous Improvement / Best in Class culture
· Adhoc projects as required.
Experience, Training and Work-Related Skills Required:
- Third level Qualification in Manufacturing, Engineering, Science or other relevant discipline.
- Previous experience working in a Quality Assurance role supporting Manufacturing.
- Ability to resolve Product Quality issues and drive timely and effective Corrective Actions.
- Previous experience in the Aerospace or auto industry is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results orientated.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
Excellent benefits package available to the right candidate to include salary, performance related bonus, company vehicle, mobile phone etc. Please submit a cover letter outlining why you feel you are suited to this role, with your CV.
N & E Precision is an equal opportunities employer.
Electrical & Excel Electric Group Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with drive, ambition and vision to build a successful career with the leading company in the sector, Excel Electric Group Ltd., (part of the Niedax Group).
Working closely with the CEO, an ideal candidate will have a background in the Electrical and Cable Management industry. We are looking for someone who is commercially astute, with good business acumen and the ability to be proactive in driving sales growth.
Specific requirements will include:
Fisheries Data Management Project Support
Duration: 6 months full time / temporary contract
- Collate and format historic fisheries and survey data for upload to a SQL database. An application for data upload has already been developed as has the SQL database and no new applications development or database development is required.
- Design data forms for a smart phone application that can be used to derive e-data from commercial fishing vessels. This will use existing applications/technology and no applications development is required.
Experience required to deliver the support
- A minimum of a certificate in a biological or related scientific area.
- Have experience working with databases and ideally have some knowledge of SQL.
- Have intermediate or advanced level skills in Excel and Access.
- Understands and has experience of fisheries data or environmental type data and its management.
- Has experience and knowledge of data visualisation, data exploration and data quality control methods
- Be an experienced and skilled smart phone user eg. Application downloads, working with Android and iPhone systems.
Please send a copy of your cover letter and CV to email@example.com (www.osms.ie/careers).
Closing Date for Applications 5pm, 17th April 2017.
Interim Corporate Services Manager
Duration: 6 month contract assignment
An opportunity has arisen with our client for an interim Corporate Services Manager to work for a period of 6 months on a variety of assignments.
Working closely with the Director, an ideal candidate will have a strong background in finance, preferably having worked in a public sector, academic institution, or the banking sector. An ability to deal with people from technical, academic, scientific and political backgrounds would be essential.
Specific requirements will include:
- Qualified Accountant with a number of years demonstrable senior level experience.
- Preferably a background in Audit or Internal Audit / Corporate Governance / IT Systems / Business Continuity Planning / Risk Management.
- Experience of public procurement and Public Sector Tender processes.
- Ability to operate all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High Emotional Intelligence.
- Project Management skills and experience.
A very competitive remuneration package is being offered which will reflect the seniority of the role.
This is a very interesting role with an organisation that is renowned in its field, with best in class structures.
To apply: please submit both a covering letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be dealt with in strict confidence. Closing date for applications is 18th April 2017.
We are now recruiting a Business Analyst for Pobal.
To apply, or for further details, contact Myles Molloy on 00353 87 278 3860 / email@example.com
Job Description and Person Specification