Administration / Project Co-ordinator
6 Months Contract (Oct 2019 to March 2020)
Location: Dublin (D2 – central)
Our client is a public sector body dealing with a number of government departments, it is recognised as one of the leaders in terms of its contribution to environmental and related fields. The organisation is forward looking and has gained the Excellence Through People accreditation, making for a very interesting and dynamic working environment.
The organisation now wants to recruit an Administration / Project Co-ordinator for a six months’ contract from October 2019 to March 2020.
Summary of the Role:
As Administration / Project Co-ordinator, you will report directly to senior management.
As Administration / Project Co-ordinator, your key responsibilities will be:
- Assist in the organisation, running and administrative support of national and international meetings and events.
- Ensuring content of the organisation’s website and social media channels is up to date, accurate and reflective of the projects and programmes live in the time frame.
- Support a number of projects and programmes with general administrative support including monitoring expenditure, processing payments and invoicing in line with public sector procurement guidelines and MI policies.
· Assist in production of project and programme reports
· Adhoc projects and administration duties as required.
Experience, Training and Work-Related Skills Required:
- Previous experience in planning, co-ordinating and running events is a key requirement.
- Demonstrable experience and “savvy” with regard to website and social media management platforms.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a busy environment.
- Proficient in MS Office for reporting and analysis.
- Keen eye for detail with ability to proactively manage deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Able to get things done
Excellent benefits package available to the right candidate to include salary etc. Please submit a cover letter outlining why you feel you are suited to this role, with your CV. Closing date for applicants 30th August 2019.
This is an equal opportunities employer.
Please contact Milo 0872783860, should you wish to discuss the role in confidence.