Interim Corporate Services Manager
Duration: 6 month contract assignment
An opportunity has arisen with our client for an interim Corporate Services Manager to work for a period of 6 months on a variety of assignments.
Working closely with the Director, an ideal candidate will have a strong background in finance, preferably having worked in a public sector, academic institution, or the banking sector. An ability to deal with people from technical, academic, scientific and political backgrounds would be essential.
Specific requirements will include:
- Qualified Accountant with a number of years demonstrable senior level experience.
- Preferably a background in Audit or Internal Audit / Corporate Governance / IT Systems / Business Continuity Planning / Risk Management.
- Experience of public procurement and Public Sector Tender processes.
- Ability to operate all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High Emotional Intelligence.
- Project Management skills and experience.
A very competitive remuneration package is being offered which will reflect the seniority of the role.
This is a very interesting role with an organisation that is renowned in its field, with best in class structures.
To apply: please submit both a covering letter and detailed CV to email@example.com. All inquiries will be dealt with in strict confidence. Closing date for applications is 18th April 2017.