Electrical & Excel Electric Group Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with drive, ambition and vision to build a successful career with the leading company in the sector, Excel Electric Group Ltd., (part of the Niedax Group).
Working closely with the CEO, an ideal candidate will have a background in the Electrical and Cable Management industry. We are looking for someone who is commercially astute, with good business acumen and the ability to be proactive in driving sales growth.
Specific requirements will include:
- Ability to manage Marketing and Design teams.
- Ability to develop a strong relationship with Consulting Engineers, Contractors, Wholesalers and other potential clients within the industry.
- Good technical knowledge in electrical systems.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to interpret sales data and project pricing.
- Skill in planning and implementing a Marketing Strategy.
A very competitive remuneration package is being offered which will reflect the seniority of the role.
To apply: please submit both a covering letter and detailed CV to email@example.com. Ref: SM.AP
All inquiries will be dealt with in strict confidence. Closing date for applications is 31st July. 2019.